|Account Information and Balance Inquiry
View real-time current and available balances.
- Own Account Transfer - transfer funds between your enrolled accounts
- Other RCBC Savings Bank/RCBC Accounts - transfer funds from your RSB enrolled accounts to other RSB/RCBC accounts. An enhanced feature allows you the option to choose frequent beneficiary--who you pre-registered in "Add Frequent Beneficiary"--to whom you do regular fund transfers.
- Add Frequent Beneficiary - facilitates pre-enrollment of RSB/RCBC account holders as your regular beneficiaries.
- Search Frequent Beneficiary - searches for your requested beneficiary and enables you to update any information. Option to remove a beneficiary from your Frequent Beneficiary list is also available.
- Pending Transfers - displays all pending fund transfers. Option to interrupt/stop the transaction is also available.
- Fund Transfer Status Inquiry - displays the status and details of all fund transfers.
- Registration - register your Bankard credit card by simply entering your card number.
- Credit Card Details - displays your Bankard's outstanding balance and available credit.
- Transaction Inquiry - displays all your card transactions.
Inquire status of RCBC Telemoney Remittance by entering the reference or OR number.
|Inter-Bank Fund Transfer (IBFT)
Transfer funds from your RCBC Savings Bank enrolled accounts to other BANCNET member banks. This function is only available for enrolled ATM Accounts.
Maximum amount for Inter Bank Fund Transfer is Php 50,000.00 with Php 27.50 charge.
- Add Beneficiary - facilitates pre-enrollment of accounts from other BANCNET member banks as your regular beneficiaries. Once you signed them up, you no longer need to retype their account numbers the next time you transfer funds to them.
- Beneficiary Search - searches for your requested beneficiary and enables you to update any information. Option to remove a beneficiary is also available.
- Initiate Payments - initiates the transfer of funds from your enrolled RCBC Savings Bank accounts to other BANCNET member banks.
- Completed Payments - displays the status and details of all inter bank fund transfers according to the date requested.
|LIST OF BANCNET MEMBER BANKS IN ACCESSONE
| Allied Bank
Asia United Bank
Banco San Juan
Centennial Savings Bank
Citibank Savings Bank
City State Bank
| EastWest Bank
Export & Industry Bank
Manila Bank Merchants Bank
Opportunity Microfinance Bank
Phil. Postal Bank
Quezon Capital Rural Bank
Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation
RCBC Savings Bank
Standard Chartered Bank
Sterling Bank of Asia
Tong Yang Savings Bank
World Partners Banks
Allows you to settle your payment to our available merchants.
- Register Frequent Billers - facilitates pre-enrollment of regular billers. Once you signed them up, you no longer need to retype the reference numbers the next time you pay your bills.
- View Registered Billers - searches for your requested biller and enables you to update any information. Option to remove a biller is also available.
- Frequent Billers - initiates payment to your registered billers.
- One Time Payment - initiates payment to non-registered billers.
- Pending Payment - displays your future dated payments. Option to edit/stop such payments is also available.
- Bills Payment Status Inquiry - displays the status and details of all bills payment made according to the date requested.
Update your personal profile, change your password, and add additional accounts.